Thursday, July 09, 2009

A Good Kind of Tired

I'm often tired at home - a tangle-headed kind of tired when I've been doing too much or worrying too much.
Last night,here in Tenby, I was tired too - but a different kind of tired. We'd been to Caldey Island, walked a lot in the sunshine, watched some seals which were sunbathing on the rocks, I had two swims and then we had a good walk in the evening round the harbour. All this and good food too!
Eventually I just couldn't keep my eyes open.
I like this kind of tiredness. I am a different kind of tired person when I'm here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Milo said...

Sounds lovely! Enjoy the rest of the trip.

7:34 pm  
Blogger Grumpy Old Ken said...

Have you got a lap top with you? I've often been tempted.

8:04 pm  
Blogger Debby said...

That's a good kind of tired.

11:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home