Sunday, June 29, 2008

Beside the Seaside

Here's some seaside that we like to be beside: this was the view of Tenby today, seen from Park Hotel where we're currently staying:

And here we are, beside the seaside, leaning over some railings to look at the sand below with the sea about to wash over our shadows. From left to right: me (with camera), my mother, Emily and Stephen.


After a grey and drizzly start, it's turned into one of those golden Tenby days of the kind that have brought us back here year after year after year.

4 Comments:

Blogger Silverback said...

I only see you, Stephen and Joan. Emily must be the one behind the guard rail !

10:20 pm  
Blogger Debby said...

Lovely. I'm glad the weather is being nice for you, though I suspect you'd have a fabby time anyway!

10:25 pm  
Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

The shadow picture is really special. Well done you! It evokes so much about seaside breaks...just standing there looking out to sea.

10:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the shadow pic, I took exactly the same kind of pic with me and A in Rome last week. Looks like you had fun!

10:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home