Thursday, June 26, 2008

Again, for the 44th Time

Remember this? Emily and Gareth's wedding at Park Hotel, Tenby, South Wales, in February this year.

Well, that trip to Tenby felt like cheating - a sneaked-in trip to Summer in the middle of Winter.

Even the weather obliged.

(and thanks to John who took the photographs)

But now it's Summer, proper Summer - - - otherwise known as "the rainy season".

So it's time to go back, for the 44th time. Yes, really. Tomorrow we travel to Bala in North Wales, and then on Saturday to Tenby. I've had such a busy week that I haven't had time to think about it.

I expect it'll work its usual magic, though. And I'm taking my brand new little laptop, an Eee (aaah - so cute!) so I'll be posting as usual. Though perhaps not tomorrow in Bala, as the signal there is terrible, I seem to remember.

So where have I been recently? London! Skipton! Barnoldswick! Skipton again! Dewsbury! Paris! Holmfirth! Huddersfield! Today, Shipley.
Tomorrow, Bala, Saturday, Tenby.
Bill Bryson, eat your heart out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Silverback said...

Ohh you name dropper - Barnoldswick !

Have a wonderful time and tell Stephen to leave the sheep alone this time. And remember, in N.Wales, 30 mph means 30mph...not 32, not 31 but 30.

11:29 pm  
Blogger Jennytc said...

I echo the previous comment re speeds!!
What a shame I didn't know in advance, you could have popped over the Wrexham for a quick hello. :)

10:39 am  
Blogger Debby said...

I love Bill Bryson.

Listen to Silverback about the speed. He REALLY knows what he's talking about.

Have a fabby time!

1:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home