Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Theatre Company Blah Blah Blah

You may recall that, a few weeks back, I mentioned this strangely-named theatre company, who have been going for over twenty years and do some excellent work.

Though actually, the focus of my piece was really that I want their lovely green van.

And now, they have very kindly put my piece on their website. If you click on "About Us" and then "Blah People" they have added my piece about the van to the list of people, at the bottom of the page.

I'm very proud that they have quoted me.

Though, if they ever happen to leave it lying around with the keys in the lock, they shouldn't think that this mention will stop me nicking it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diz said...

If you do find it left like that, Daphne, do check it isn't having its radiator changed...

11:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It won't need it's radiator changed Daphne ... it's a Mercedes!!!

But it could do with a new body (couldn't we all!)

.... and thanks for the reference to our site

... from Steve @ the blahs

10:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home