Friday, November 26, 2010

Good Ship Father

I'm not sure if this will work as I've never embedded a video from Vimeo before - - but I'm giving it a try!

Good Ship Father from John Coombes on Vimeo.


I love the song - the tune has stuck in my head for days and days - in a good way! - and the wonderful video's by my friend, the artist and film-maker John Coombes.

I went to see Harvey Brough years ago when he was the Harvey part of Harvey and the Wallbangers, and very much enjoyed it. Clara Sanabras is new to me, but I love her voice.

I hope you enjoy it - - do watch right to the end of the credits at the end!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennytc said...

What a lovely video and a lovely song too. A singer to watch out for.

4:45 pm  
Anonymous Ruth said...

Absolutely love it!
I also saw Harvey Brough in Harvey and the Walbangers (several times, mostly in Edinburgh, what feels like a lifetime ago) and I've known Leah Sinclair since she was born - isn't she great?

4:48 pm  
Blogger John said...

maybe worth watching again - this is now the Final Cut

9:35 am  
Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

Really nice Daphne. You're right - Clara does have an engaging voice and the song seemed somehow other-worldly.

3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home