Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Mad Day

I had to be in a Distant City by 7.30am this morning, which meant getting up at quarter to five.

The work started soon after 8am and finished at about 6.30pm with very short breaks - it was an exam for medical students. Eighty roleplays, each lasting five minutes, in four sessions, each of twenty roleplays.

It all went very smoothly, though I have never done so many roleplays in one day!

I will be going to bed very soon and I probably won't need to count sheep. Though if I do, they will probably turn out like the ones in this video.

4 Comments:

Blogger Silverback said...

Ok enough with GM experimentation already. Mind you, I do love lamb so a few extra legs wouldn't be a bad thing.

11:32 am  
Blogger rhymeswithplague said...

Heavens to Murgatroyd!

12:53 pm  
Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

That is a mad, mad video Daphne! After watching it I feel a little sheepish.

1:28 pm  
Blogger Daphne said...

Silverback - - yes, I agree. Yum!
Bob - ohhh it's been years since I heard that expression! Thank you for reminding me of it - great!
YP - yes, mad, but strangely addictive I find!

9:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home