Thursday, April 01, 2010

The Tenby Incident

Of course, I didn't touch it. I just rang the police and the coastguard on my mobile and then waited until some men in white coats arrived in an unmarked van to take it away for scientific analysis.

I was on the beach early and there was nobody else around. I probably shouldn't have taken a photograph and I could be in a lot of trouble for writing about it on my blog, so please keep it to yourself.

I was glad it was obviously dead, as it was over a metre long and could, no doubt, have been extremely dangerous. Some kind of crustacean, I would guess, and obviously not of this planet. A kind of Space Lobster.

I expect that they will analyse its DNA but since all the publicity surrounding the Roswell Incident, I know that all Governments tends to keep the results of such things secret.

The only thing that they did tell me was that it's not the first time that this kind of thing has happened. Apparently several of them have been discovered in late March previously. Perhaps that's when their mother ship sends visitors to this planet. In any event, it's just possible that you may have seen reports of similar incidents, usually around the very beginning of April.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Rip Alloof said...

I applaud your bravery in confronting this "being" and reporting it. You're obviously no fool in this month or any other.

12:26 pm  
Blogger Daphne said...

Thank you, Rip - I can tell that you are a person of great wisdom.

12:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was about to leave a comment and then noticed the verification word:

kingbonc

This captures all I need to say on the incident.

Lucy

1:38 pm  
Blogger rhymeswithplague said...

My verification word is

croobby*

and that says it all.

*a variant of craabby according to The New World Order Dictionary

and a happy April 1 to you, too!

1:53 pm  
Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

If you look closely you will see that it wasn't an alien space lobster at all - it was just a piece of driftwood. You shouldn't allow yourself to be so easily fooled! Mind you my verification word indicates that it may have been an extremely rare "scalithi" of the aprilus foolus genus.

2:38 pm  
Blogger Daphne said...

Lucy and Bob - thank you, I appreciate your comments.
YP - I didn't know that you were so gullible! An alien civilisation sends down creatures that are cunningly disguised as driftwood - - and you believe it actually IS driftwood! I think you need to read some hard science on the subject - the Fortean Times is a good source of it.

6:16 pm  
Blogger WendyCarole said...

lol :)

tinis init

12:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home