Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Off to the Smoke Again

I'm off in the morning to the City of Smoke and Swine Flu - - - London, that is, accompanying Silverback on his trip to get a visa for America.

I hope it will all go smoothly. I have promised not to talk too much to him about Flowers To Be Found Next to the M1 Motorway, or I may find myself landing hard on the tarmac somewhere near Watford Gap.

Because we have to get a coach so early tomorrow that it'll nearly be still today, I'm going to bed soon, at a time that's really unheard-of for me.

So a very short blog post today! We should have some free time later on to do a bit of sightseeing - to see all those chirpy chimney sweeps and Paddington Bear and Bob Cratchit. More will follow in due course!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Milo said...

Have a good trip and stay swine-flu free! :P

10:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home