Monday, November 03, 2008

Sunburned in November

Yes, I agree, you´re all right. All of you who said Barcelona is gorgeous.

I´ve just been walking for miles along the seafront to the Olympic port and loved every moment. There isn´t a cloud in the sky today and it´s really warm - I think I´ve probably got rather sunburned.

I´m typing this on the hotel´s computer downstairs and there´s a queue now so I´d better go and see if by any miracle they´ve mended the internet in our room. I have a feeling that they don´t see it as a priority - though I DO!

I have taken lots of photos, be warned. More news soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

Paris, Barcelona, Barrow-in-Furness - have you won the Lottery or something? For someone who doesn't travel much, you are really buzzing around now Daphne! I guess you have some catching up to do.

7:42 pm  
Blogger rhymeswithplague said...

Maybe the Spanish sunburn will help prepare you for the unbelievable central Florida sun that awaits you. Helpful hint: Break open the leaves of an aloe plant and smear the gel on -- it's a wonderful healing agent if you get a bad burn whilst in Sebring. (Unfortunately, you must use it after the sunburn, not before.)

8:34 pm  
Blogger Silverback said...

Got a bottle of aloe vera all ready for you, Daffy. And if by chance you want to mess with the real thing, we have an aloe plant right outside.

10:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home