Friday, October 17, 2008

Cone Man

I was driving along Shadwell Lane this morning: there is a long line of traffic cones along the left-hand side.

A young man - probably about twenty-five, not a teenager - walking along the pavement, stopped and picked one up.

He put it on his head, smiled to himself and danced a little jig with the cone on his head.

Then he replaced it on the road and continued on his way.

I just wanted to say that I think that Britain needs more of this kind of thing.

Now I'm off to catch a plane to Paris woooohoooo! If the wifi works I'll post from Paris - - otherwise I'll be back on Sunday evening. I hope you all have a good weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!! I wish I'd seen him, I'd have applauded. You're right, the world needs more people like him.

8:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home