Saturday, May 31, 2008

Here's the Meme

I love reading things like this on other people's blogs - I've found this one on several that I read regularly.

So I hope you'll find my answers of interest - - and if you do it on your blog, please leave a comment and let me know! I find I've done this one rather seriously: - - -

My ex wasn't very significant to me. I don't have any significant exes. But he's probably in New York.

Maybe I should stop worrying.

I love the countryside, especially wild countryside with lakes, rivers or the sea, and being with my family and friends.

People would say that I don't stand up for myself.

I don't understand why people are often so bad at communicating with each other.

When I wake up in the morning I always feel a bit rushed.

I lost my first baby (and my sense of humour too, for quite some time). I felt lost without them both.

Life is full of things to think about, and some great people.

My past is a big part of me. Mind you, I'm moving forward too - - honest!

I get annoyed when people are insensitive and thoughtless.

Parties are best avoided. Simple times with friends, though, are great.

I wish I had more free time - - though I love my work.

Dogs know how to be happy.

Cats know more than they let on.

Tomorrow I will be attempting to sort junk. Again.

I have low tolerance of fools. Even though I am one, sometimes, of course.

If I had a million dollars I would buy a narrowboat and travel to distant places (not necessarily to all of them by narrowboat though)

I'm totally terrified of having any kind of disabling illness. I had a long period of illness in 1984 and I hated every minute of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennytc said...

I agree totally with the dogs and cats bit. So sorry to hear about your baby. It must be something that is always with you.

3:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great meme and I've now just done it myself.

11:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home