Friday, November 24, 2006

Exciting New Perfume

In my dream last night I was the Sales Manager for a new brand of perfume. I didn’t want to be, you understand, because I knew the product was a disaster, but I was surrounded by flash corporate types who all thought it was a really good idea.

The perfume was called Nazi Underarm.

On the bottle was a drawing of a Nazi S.S. officer in full uniform with his hand raised in a Hitler salute. In an effort to make the product more appealing, they had given the officer a broad grin, which I felt was entirely inappropriate.

At the board meeting they all explained to me that this was really cool and would become the next Chanel No. 5.

I had a very, very strong conviction that they were all wrong, but the bastards just wouldn’t listen.

I’d had enough. I took the easy option and woke up.

In hopes of sympathy, I explained to Emily and Gareth about the difficult time I had been having in this dream.

They laughed. A lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ailbhe said...

Such a dream would leave me feeling queasy for days. You can have sympathy from over here, if you want it.

11:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home