Saturday, January 30, 2010

Leftover Cat

So I was all ready to start doing the ironing - - - plonked it on the ironing board all ready - - went out, made a cup of tea - - - came back - - and found this.

Yes, Wendy the Cat, formerly Wendy the Mad Kitten. She doesn't even live here! She belongs to Olli and Gareth and they were staying here last weekend - - and then there was no room in the car to take her back again - - so she's been here all week.

As you can see, she has made herself very much at home. Perhaps I won't do the ironing. Perhaps I'll just sit down and watch telly instead, shall I? Yes, I think I will.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dumdad said...

Wendy has the same colouring as our cat Scabby; and same disregard for where she sleeps!

http://wwwtheothersideofparis.blogspot.com/2009/05/meme-scabby-does-memes.html

3:48 pm  
Anonymous La Chat Noir said...

Gorgeous Wendy! Also, Helpful Wendy. Boo to ironing

5:30 pm  
Blogger Silverback said...

Collars and cuffs are bad enough to iron but I've no idea how you'd iron a cat. Low heat and very carefully, I'd have to think. Just lay off the steam and no starch.

And why do I keep thinking of Mrs. Slocum ?!

9:31 pm  
Blogger Daphne said...

Dumdad - Scabby is a splendid name for a cat, I have to say. I felt that her answers to the meme showed great intelligence and insight.
LaChatNoir - yes, I watched 3 episodes of Coronation Street before she moved. I did the ironing this evening though!
Silverback - I decided upon reflection to leave Wendy unironed, in case of accidents, since she isn't even my pussy. Did you say something about Mrs Slocum?

11:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Wendy now has a staff of at least three. Good going for one so young.

Lucy

9:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home