Tuesday, May 19, 2009

From the Far East

I am blogging from my Blackberry, for I have risen at five o'clock and travelled across the wide flat lands to the Far East.
Yes, I am in Hull. I am working on an exam for medical students. Hull is often referred to as a bit of a joke city but I rather like it - miles from just about everywhere and proud of itself. Hull York Medical School is only a few years old but seems to be doing an excellent job.
So I got up at five and had driven over sixty miles by eight - this may be normal to others but it's not for me! An early start, a busy morning, a good lunch of steak pie -- let's hope I can stay awake for this afternoon's session!

2 Comments:

Blogger Silverback said...

If there is doctor there from THAT York hospital, pin him down and pour 2 litres of something nasty down his throat and see how HE likes having it inside him.

I know you carry tiny scissors in that handbag of yours so keyhole surgery might also be on the cards !

5:16 pm  
Blogger Debby said...

I do NOT do 5am!

3:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home