Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ooh Er Poorly

I've been most horribly ill for most of today, with a stomach bug mixed with the effects of my diabetes tablets, which make me feel sick anyway.

I won't go on about it but I'm feeling better now, though rather washed out. I was lying there feeling terrible this morning trying to catch up on Coronation Street - - - every other scene had someone eating and when Ken Barlow started marvelling at the wonders of his scrambled egg I had to press the "off" button at top speed.

Sadly I was supposed to be seeing Othello, starring Lenny Henry, at The West Yorkshire Playhouse tonight, with some of my favourite relatives, and one of the actors I work with is in it, Rachel Jane Allen, playing Bianca, (she's had excellent reviews) and the whole run has been sold out so I don't expect I'll get to see it on the forthcoming tour either. Grrrrrr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennytc said...

Oh, poor you. I hope you will be better very soon. Still, at least you got to catch up with Corrie! Every cloud.... :)

10:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home