Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blogging on a Blackberry

Thanks to the stinginess of Holiday Inn Express Wandsworth whose Scrooge-like manager thinks it's fine to charge a fortune for wifi, I am still blogging from my Blackberry.
Glorious day in London today and I had some free time so walked to Putney Bridge and enjoyed watching the Thames.
My work seemed to go well and I enjoyed it. And I love this Blackberry - of course I had to be reminded that it should be possible to take a photo on its camera and then email it - but once I'd grasped the general principle I worked out how to do it AND DID IT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Silverback said...

And much appreciated it was too........although close the shower curtain next time, eh !

I've never had to photoshop clothes ON before !

Glad the weather has been nice for you too.

2:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home