Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Collective Noun for Doctors

After three long days in Northern City, getting up at 5.30am and getting home at about 7pm, with some very intensive work in between, I have gone past Tired, surged through Totally Knackered, tottered along the main highway of Absolutely Exhausted and come out the other side into Spaced Out and Hyper.

In the middle of it all I have been wondering what the collective noun for doctors should be.

After some thought, I decided that two possibilites for the old-school type of doctor would be either:

An Importance of Doctors

or perhaps

A Superiority of Doctors

Now, I hope we are heading towards

A Competence of Doctors

or even

An Empathy of Doctors

And tomorrow is the last day of this Northern City work. It's a long time since I've been this tired, but I do seem able to snap myself into focus during the actual work, which is probably a Good Thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I guess it's a Surgery of Doctors

8:18 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

The suggestions are good and what should you name the appraisal and revalidation of doctors? I think oppression on doctors.

6:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home