Thursday, October 18, 2007

Eddie Izzard's Death Star Canteen

I've never been much of a one for cartoons, as many of you will know by now, because I found the Disney ones both too scary and too emotionally draining when I was a child. And when I was a teenager. And now I'm a "grown-up" (kindly note the inverted commas).

But last night, I watched my first ever episode of Family Guy, which Silverback had recommended to me, and I thought it was hilarious. It was a Star Wars parody and full of brilliant one-liners of the kind that the Americans do really well. Yes, yes, I know you've probably all seen it, but I'm always a bit slow to catch on to new things.

And then Ruth pointed me towards this magnificent oeuvre, Death Star Canteen, voiced by the wonderful Eddie Izzard. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home