Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thank You

Many thanks to all of you who have sent best wishes to the Communist during his illness: I have told him about them and he's really appreciated them all.

And particular thanks today to Jeff McFadden who has sent a lovely letter to him from Kentucky. It was somewhat delayed because of the postal strike here, and has just arrived today.

The Communist was delighted and wants to dictate a reply tomorrow, which I'll then type up - the Communist is annoyed that his jumpy hands don't let him write more than a signature these days.

It's a small world sometimes. People complain about all the bad things on the Internet: but, in my recent experience, there are many good things and great people out there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes, when you shout and scream out into the void, if you listen, you can hear someone shouting back...

11:04 pm  
Blogger Honey said...

the only time I hear the shouting back is when I'm online. I get less judged, listened to and 'hugged' more. It's a lovely world and I for one am glad your father is part of it.

7:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home