Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, and apologies to anyone whom I texted. Although, believe me, I only sent each message once, I have heard from a couple of people to say they arrived several times. And I sent an individual message to each person, so it probably happened every time I sent a text. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Why this should happen I know not. Perhaps the mobile phone technology had been drinking. Next year I won't be sending text messages in case it happens again so please accept HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance for 2008 too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Silverback said...

My text msg from you obviously took a right at Greenland instead of a left and has gone to my namesake in Finland or somewhere.

I'll accept your best wishes anyway and send my own from across the pond.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, LEEDS.

6:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home