Saturday, April 09, 2011

Spring in the South-West

I heard on the radio, whilst driving back to Leeds, that bluebells have been flowering earlier than usual. I already had photographic evidence from Plymouth:

There was lots of blue about elsewhere, too, in the sea and the sky. Here's the Art Deco walkway on the front - I do like the colours!


Some children were splashing about in the sea and I really wanted to be in the sea too, of course.

And finally, one of my favourite things - - palm trees!

It was glorious. I hope I'll be back there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ruth said...

Genuinely WOW! photos
I want to be there or at least have a copy of the glorious art deco-esque one

7:41 am  
Blogger rhymeswithplague said...

We also have a Plymouth, but it is in our North-East. You may have heard of it. A ship named the Mayflower landed there in 1620.

11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home