Sunday, March 13, 2011

Musical Interlude

At last - after a week and a half - I am feeling somewhat better though I still have a really glorious cough of which many a Victorian consumptive poet would be proud.

So today I've been paying out some money to actors which I hoped to pay out several days ago. I hate being late with such things!

But everyone has to have a break from time to time so here's an uplifting musical interlude, specially brought to you from 1978 Czechoslovakia. I particularly like the chap on the right with his stunning dance skills.

Righto, I'm off back into the office now to do a bit more work. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Ruth said...

Hooray for the all round music and dance abilities of this Czech masterpiece. Thank you for posting such a delicious delight.

2:12 pm  
Anonymous Jay at The Depp Effect said...

Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!! The dancing guy is great (reminds me of the site where you can add your friends' heads onto dancing bodies) but the guy burping into a golden goblet takes the biscuit, I think! LOL!

The song sounds vaguely familiar, too ...

So sorry to hear you've been ill, D. Flu? I hope the cough clears up soon!

2:50 pm  
Blogger Silverback said...

Obviously the Czech version of the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band but I didn't know Gareth had such hidden talents.

9:48 pm  
Blogger rhymeswithplague said...

The video is hilarious! Someone should invite them over to Birmingham, Alabama's, Spring-a-Ling-a-Ding-Dong....

12:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home