Sunday, March 06, 2011

At the Tower of London

Like many tourists, I have toured the Tower of London, guided by one of the Yeoman Warders. I've been there a couple of times and found it fascinating.

Here's one of the Yeoman Warders with a rather unorthodox - yet very entertaining - approach to his work.



Many thanks to John Coombes who sent me the link.

I know I haven't written on here much recently - firstly I was very busy and then I was ill. Suffering. Proper Poorly. A infection of the Upper Respiratory Tract.

Okay, I've had a cold. It was horrid. Though since it was my first of the winter, and since I have worked with dozens and dozens of student doctors this term, I'm hoping my immune system's doing a pretty good job, on the whole.

2 Comments:

Blogger rhymeswithplague said...

Not written here much recently? March 6, March 4, March 1, Feb. 26, Feb. 22....I guess it depends on your definition of "recent"!

Dont worry, you're doing just fine in the posting department, winter cold or no.

1:23 pm  
Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

May I suggest a good chest rub down with a full jar of Vick. If I were back in our beloved Yorkshire homeland I would volunteer to drive up to Leeds to administer said treatment myself!

1:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home