Friday, July 02, 2010

Ice-Cream In The Park

I'm just back from London where it was very hot but nevertheless I enjoyed the work with doctors very much!

Yesterday afternoon, after we'd finished, we sat out in Queens Square (we'd been working in nearby Russell Square) and had drinks and chatted for a while.

Of course, I was trying to take sneaky photos of some of the more interesting people in the square. And then I saw this.

A smartly-dressed man with an ice-cream in a cone, accompanied by this strange little dog.

As you can see from the photo, he held out the cone for the dog to lick and it ate a good portion of it.

Then I watched in fascinated horror as the man stood up and ate the rest of it. Yes, dear reader, he ate it! Would you do that? No, me neither!

If you would, do please tell - perhaps it's just me who lives in a world where I would never, ever dream of doing such a thing. I mean - - has he never seen the things that dogs lick?

And on that note of ewwwwwwwwness, I shall go and pack for our trip to Tenby tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Milo said...

Grossssssssssssssss!

I promise you that not all smartly dressed men in London do such things!

Have fun in Tenby, wish I was off for a holiday by the seaside!

7:40 pm  
Blogger Debby said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

9:08 pm  
Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

I can only assume that the man was Scottish. Then it makes perfect sense. The sooner we give them home rule the better in my view.

1:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home