Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Saving the Planet

When you get to my age you start saying things like "When you get to my age". And you frequently follow them up with "Has the whole world gone mad?"

It's not my fault. The whole world has gone mad.

Here, as one tiny example, is Standard Life's attempt to save the planet.

It's a leaflet that they sent to me, pointing out that I can save the planet if I - - er - - go paperless.

Yes, since you ask, they posted it to me. And, yes, that's a piece of paper.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennytc said...

You're right, Daphne, the world has gone mad but nobody realises it except people our age. (I use the term loosely as I realise you are a lot younger than me, of course! ;))

7:48 pm  
Blogger Oliver A. FP said...

0_o

12:11 pm  
Blogger rhymeswithplague said...

Ironic. And counterproductive.

12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home