Monday, July 21, 2008

Travelling Woman

I'm off on my travels again with a couple of two-day trips this week. Now this may not be much to you, but it is to me, and I'm really looking forward to both.

Tomorrow, Cambridge. I have a pretty good mental map of the main streets of Cambridge - I've been there a few times, but that's not the reason why I know. Our actors work there a lot and I've booked many, many bed and breakfasts there over the years.

Why Cambridge? For work, though I'm expecting to enjoy it a lot too. I'll tell you more later.

And I'm delighted to say that I've been asked back to work in Paris again on Saturday, after my trip there last month. Mind you, they don't seem to have booked me any accommodation yet for Friday night so it could be a park bench on the banks of the Seine, we'll see.

It's possible that I've mentioned this working-in-Paris lark to my family and friends once or twice now. They seem to think so, anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

Yaaaaaaawn! So you're off to Paris hey? Strange you've never mentioned the place before. You'll find a few "hotels" with rooms available on the narrow streets around Montmartre - they have red lights in the windows and some of the nocturnal lady owners dress scantily because of the urban heat.

12:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm jealous! I love Paris and France in general. Is a while since I've been there. Am imagining the food you'll have! Mmmmmmmmm!

7:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home