Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Goodbye, Paul

Judging from the comments on my last couple of posts about Princess Diana, and also about hunting, I feel that a hunting party with Paul Burrell as the quarry would probably please almost everyone.

Paul Burrell, if you have been living under a rock in the Kalahari Desert for the past ten years or so, was the butler described by Princess Diana as her "rock". In spite of being proved to be made not out of rock at all but out of something resembling raspberry jelly, he seems to continue to make a good living from droning on endlessly about it.

Mind you, his over-the-top fear of creepy crawlies was highly entertaining on I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here. The rats seemed very pleased to see him.

Let's give him a fitting tribute. Whenever anyone mentions him, pretend you've never heard of him. And while you're at it, do the same with Paris Hilton. (Sorry, I think I once promised never to mention her again, but she just snuck in there).

Let's practise a little now: "Sorry, Paul who? Don't think I've ever heard of him."

Ahhh that's better. I'm going to go and chop up and freeze a big piece of salmon now. Very therapeutic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris and Paul trapped in a tiny big brother house for 3 months, just the 2 of them. Now that I actually WOULD watch.

11:11 pm  
Blogger Jennytc said...

Hi, Daphne, just wondered if you ever got my last email (31st March) as I have discovered that some of my hotmail account emails haven't reached their destinations.

6:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home