Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tenby in the Winter

Since I was eight, and first came to Tenby in the summer, I have wanted to visit Tenby in the winter, just to see what it's like.

It's glorious. After a long drive down from Barrow-in-Furness, where we collected the stunningly beautiful wedding cake (photos in a later post!) we finally arrived here this afternoon.

It feels very strange, and extremely naughty, to be in this hotel, which I have visited about forty-two times in the summer, in the middle of winter.

Though the weather's been wonderful so far, and I hope this will continue until after Emily and Gareth's wedding on Saturday.

It's great to see our lovely friends and relatives arriving and saying "Oh, what a friendly hotel!"

There are a few people who can't be here, and I wish they could be: some will read this, some won't.

Just a quick post today - I will write more tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Malcolm Cinnamond said...

Barrow to Tenby. Has a wedding cake ever travelled further, said he sounding like Esther on That's Life.

Over to you Cyril.

1:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home