Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Thank You

I always enjoy getting comments on this blog - they're often witty, perceptive, funny or moving. Sometimes all of those. And, recently, particular thanks to those who've left comments on my post Strange Times.

I often want to write "Thank you" in the comments section - but it was pointed out to me that this makes it look as though the correspondence is over. It doesn't mean that at all - I just want to thank those people who've left comments up to that point.

But I've stopped writing "Thank you" in the comments section for that reason.

So that's why I'm saying it here. If you're wondering whether or not to leave a comment on anything I write, then all I can say is, please do. And thank you to those who have taken the trouble to do so. I know people sometimes think their comments aren't worth it unless they're full of sparkling wit etc - - - but, actually, it's just good to hear from you, and to know that there are people out there who are reading what I write.

Please, if you would like to comment, don't think too much about it - - just leave a comment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you don't require sparkling wit in the comments we leave and thank goodness you have more than enough for everyone. In fact, Thank You.

11:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home