Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Spoonful of Sugar

Ah yes, here's one of those notices that never fails to get my attention:

What, I enquire, is the meaning of those inverted commas? Perhaps they mean: when I say pull I don't actually mean pull, as such, I mean that you should hold the handle and then move the handle in a towardsyouly direction.

But never mind - if you do yourself an injury in the nursing home (for that's where this notice is to be found) simply call for First Aid and here's what will happen:


Yes, Julie Andrews will come and sing to you:

In ev'ry job that must be done There is an element of fun You find the fun and snap!The job's a gameAnd ev'ry task you undertakeBecomes a piece of cakeA lark! A spree!It's very clear to meThat a...Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go downThe medicine go down-wownThe medicine go down Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go downIn a most delightful way.

That's quite enough of that, thank you.




1 Comments:

Blogger Honey said...

yeah another lady who collects daft signs..
I found this photo
whilst I was walking down a street in brussels and a few more besides. Thank you for your lucky finds.

9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home