Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hello Respected One

They arrive with tedious frequency, these email scams from abroad, and I know I've posted one on my blog previously, but here is another most glorious example. I have, of course, sent Mr Yusuf all my bank details and I am anticipating the imminent arrival of my seven million quid.

Hello Respected One,

Compliment of the season to you,how is life with you hope fine.

My name is Dr. Barry Yusuf,the reason for this correspondence is to seek your relationship and partnership on areas of business investment in your country where we can combinely invest/utilize my money on for profitable gains.

The amount involved is Seven Million United States Dollars{US$7,000,000.00} only and I need your advice in time so that I can make necessary arrangements to move/transfer the money to you before my arrival in your country for further discussions and investments.

Tell me about yourself and also send me your full names, telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. Please acknowledge the receipt of this offer and indicate your willingness and readiness to assist me by responding urgently.

As soon as you show your capability and readiness to work with me,I would forward you my contact details and every other information needed for our mutual benefits and where and how the money came about for your convenience.

Thank you for your understanding. I am anticipating your urgent response,this is practically on business level and not any form of joke or insincerity

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Barry Yusuf

1 Comments:

Blogger Silverback said...

Better hold off on that house purchase in Alwoodley, Daphne, as it's only 7 million dollars.

Maybe he'll send the email again to make up the numbers. Bless.

Happy shopping but keep your PoundStretcher store card - JUST IN CASE.

2:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home