Friday, April 07, 2006

Cheep laugh

On a newspaper hoarding in Leeds this week I saw the following: sadly I was too slow-witted to take a photograph of it with my mobile because it's still difficult to remember that I can take a photograph with my mobile:

LEEDS BIRD FLU REHEARSAL

And immediately I could picture all the actors sitting round:

"Okay - together now, louder this time and I want you to really find that emotion - one, two, three - ATISHOO!"

Of course they found that swan yesterday in Britain and I should really stop making light of it all because by the time I return to England it may well be the land of Black Death and blind panic - but meanwhile, I'm off to the land of wine and baguettes. If I can post on this site while I'm away, I will - otherwise I'll be back a week on Sunday. I hope you all have a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home