Sunday, February 08, 2009

The Snowman

Olli and Gareth brought a visitor to our garden today and here he is:

It's quite fitting that he should call on us as, of course, I work for an actors' agency and this chap has already starred in an iconic animated film that the whole of our family watches every Christmas - - - and we always cry at the end.

Anyway, he was very friendly - not a standoffish film star at all - and quite happy to pose for a photo with my mother

He seems to like it in our garden and, as dusk fell, was still cheerfully standing there:

So, all together now - - we're walking in the air - - - (and I'm sorry about the poor picture quality but it was the best I could find. Fab film, it is, oh yes).



I may just sneak out in the middle of the night and see where he takes me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I like that song, you'll make me blub in a minute!

PS Amazed at how much snow you still have up there!

6:23 pm  
Blogger Jennytc said...

Forget the snowman, Daphne. Your mum looks amazing!

6:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not often you see a snowman with arms (and legs) although, of course, I would expect no less of Olli and Gareth. Well done to them!

PS I didn't even look at him when I left today I was in such a hurry to get safely home or maybe he was hiding from me!

PPS I confess to avoiding playing the clip - just the thought of it gets the song stuck in my head, if I actually hear it I will be humming it for days on end, almost certainly at very inappropriate moments

9:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home