Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Real Person Discovered on the Internet

Since Silverback is about to migrate back to his winter feeding grounds in the USA, I thought it was about time he came round for a cuppa, since we've never met, and I'm glad to say he agreed.

Byron, the actor who was working in our office today - look out for him soon as pub quizmaster Harold Stamp in Emmerdale - had a Cunning Plan.

"Can I pretend to be from Eastern Europe and tell Silverback that I used to read your blog too, and called round three months ago, and now you won't let me leave, and that there are six more of us upstairs?"

"No, Byron." Bloody actors.

I didn't tell Silverback this in case he fled. But actually, it was great to meet him, I really enjoyed it and I hope he'll return for more tea and Jaffa cakes when he comes back from the USA.

He has seen the space shuttle launch! Now that, to me, would be amazing. I plan to have more adventures. I'm starting tomorrow with a trip to the Dales, which is not quite space-shuttle-launch exciting, but will be wonderful nevertheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home