Wednesday, August 15, 2007

No Trumpets or Dancing

Carry has been thoughtfully travelling Europe this summer with the express intent of finding interesting signs for this blog. This sign just makes me want to buy a trumpet, learn it and TAKE IT TO SPAIN SO THERE.

Similarly, in Israel, I'd definitely feel the desire for a quick polka, probably whilst wearing a leopard-print bikini, if I saw this:


In contrast, the exotic locations I have visited in the past couple of weeks include a tour of Leeds hospitals, mostly, where I found this:

A home for old nurses! I picture them, each aged about a hundred and twelve, still in their long skirts, black stockings and complicated hats, each clutching their Florence Nightingale lamp, toddling along to the wards.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home