Saturday, July 14, 2007

Musical Interlude

It's my birthday tomorrow, but a rather different one from last year's when my friends took me out for a meal for my birthday and then arranged a day on a narrowboat which proved to be one of my favourite days - - well, ever.

This year the Communist's in hospital and it's the actors' agency monthly meeting tomorrow, so I'll be working for most of the day and anyway I'm not really in celebratory mood.

So here's a video that I like, to stop me wallowing in self-pity. I have shamelessly nicked it from the blog where I found it: Imagined Community, always worth reading. Good song, excellent lyrics, great chorus, interesting video. Hope you like it and thanks to Ian for posting it in the first place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian Appleby said...

Many happy returns, Daphne; apologies that they are belated, but on the other hand I am supposed to be still in Holland, so from that point of view they are early... Thanks for the plug.

4:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home