Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Photo of Me

Here's the first photograph of me taken with my new camera, a Canon Powershot A720 IS.

Here I am, striding out purposefully, the sun shining on my face, new camera in one hand, suitcase in the other, preparing for adventures.

Okay, I'm made out of Lego but it isn't a bad likeness. More interestingly, I'm only about an inch high - my new camera's got a good macro setting.

Emily and Gareth have been at Wacken Open Air music festival for the past few days and they brought me this back - they've had a very good time, and hope to visit Germany again soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Lego you!

Bit worried about the dimensions of your camera though - I hope the new Canon Powershot is not quite as big as that in real life, or rather not as big in proportion to you, presumably the actual camera is slightly bigger than the Lego one.

PS glad the Germany trip was successful

7:06 pm  
Blogger Alden Smith said...

If you want to be a celebrity come to my classroom with a bucket of this stuff and share it with the children - they will love you for ever.

11:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home