Wednesday, April 19, 2006

You Can't Win

When I'm in charge there are going to be some changes and this machine is going to be first against the wall. Then we'll set about it with great big hammers. Whoopee!

I hate its colours, its nasty Disneyfied cheap toys, its appeal to our something-for-nothing mentality. The grabby thing grabs the prize and just when you think you've got it, it drops it.

A good lesson for life, perhaps, but I don't care. Pass the hammer.

Then I am going to find the person who wrote that notice and make them write out You Can't Lose a hundred times.

Then I'm going to find the person who invented the machine and make them write out You Can't Win ten thousand times.

Aaaah. Now I feel better.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Ha Ha we know what to get you for your birthday now [and I don't mean a hammer]

11:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll pass you a hammer, and bring one for myself...

9:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home